Internships | Summer Camp Junior Internships
We are offering summer camp junior internships to high school students who are excited to get hands-on experience in the field of educational theatre. If you have a passion and deep commitment to theatre arts and strive to explore theatre as a profession, this is an opportunity to:
- Work alongside and support our experienced teaching artists.
- Network with professionals in the theatre community.
- Receive guidance and assistance with your portfolio and resume.
- Build relationships that can lead to professional references and recommendations for future job or school applications.
Junior Intern Duties and Requirements
Our Junior Interns are integral in supporting our summer educational programming working with children ages 3-18. You will:
- Assist in the classroom and through transitions.
- Assist with drop-off and pick-up, and snack time.
- Perform simple administrative duties including organizing supplies and inventory, greeting/directing parent traffic, preparing for art time, labeling t-shirts, and more.
- Eagerly support our Summer Teaching Artists, Summer Camp Counselors, and Education Administration staff.
- Attend mandatory Junior Intern Orientation at 4:00 pm, Thursday, May 28, 2020.
- Serve Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for any weeks indicated on application.
- Intern for no less than 2 weeks (not necessarily consecutive).